My involvement with u3a as a volunteer and associate member from 2011 to 2015 includes presenting and facilitating in the following courses:
- Titanic: Myths and Reality (2011)
- New Technology – computers, tablets and smart phones – how seniors can benefit and uses these for learning (2012)
- Transport – Planes, Trains, Cars and ships – stories about technology. (2014 & 2015)
- Genealogy and Cultural History -going beyond developing the family tree (2011)
- Inventions of China – Parts 1 & 2 (2013 & 2014)
- Computer Security (2013)
I will be on sabbatical during 2016 and returning with new courses in 2017.